Thursday, June 3, 2010

Chapter 14

Trey was the coolest dog in the world. We had alot of fun with that dog. My girl (at the time) worked alot, and i worked so we would sleep and work. And every now and then we would go on trips ,or something. But things were cool. We had a couple of friends (male n female couple) that would come over and hang out. Or we would go on different trips with them. It was all good until one night at mingles the girl- friend wanted to slow dance with me. I mean i didnt turn her down. As a matter of fact i was grindin harder than her. She could feel me hard as chinese arithematic. We danced and i told her to meet me and she agreed. I got in the crack rental car i had, and i was out. I went to the spot but she was all nervous about her dude finding out that i didnt want to waste my time and run the risk of getting caught. So we went our seperate ways, and promised to keep our "almost" indiscresion a secret. One night we had got tickets to a Bad Boy concert in Philly. We got there but it was cancelled because of jodeci's grand-parents had passed. So we hung out in philly for a while and came back to our crib. We were sitting in the living room having some drinks and smoking some good. All of a sudden we hear a boom,boom,boom. I was oblivious to the the fact that i lived right next to a State cop. I opened the door and this dude was standing there in his boxers and a t-shirt. I said "what if my girl would have anwsered the door, and i slammed the door in his face. My girl said that was a bad idea. She said now you cant keep any trees in here. Period. I could no longer sit on my deck and smoke somethin. I felt some kinda way about that. But i followed the rules for my own safety. For a while. I got locked up again. This time im ridin dirty,but we toss the pack, and pull over. The cop took me down for a violation of probation. I was locked up for a couple of months, and i call my girl, she says " i dont know how to tell you this". I ask what she's talking about? She says " i sold trey".This woman had sold my dog. I was so upset. I just hung-up on her. I requested no visits from her for the rest of my time. After about 2 months, i get a 18 page letter from her. The letter begins with how she hopes im in good spirits,blah;blah..Then she proceeds to tell me she was behind on her bills ,by me not being there,so she had to get a roommate. He was some dude that responded to her ad. I wasnt really feeling that of course. Since i still had about 30 days left, i wrote her and told her to come visit me. She came up two weeks later. My main focus was the roommate. She kept trying to assure me that i had nothing to worry about. So i finish my time, and was free. I go out to whatcoat to see mom and the fam. Take a shower, and im out. I pull up to the crib, and there is her car, and three other cars. I walk up to the door and tried the door. It was locked so i knock ,and the door swings open........TO B CONTINUED...Until next time...Peace n Love..

1 comment:

  1. THE CHAPTERS ARE GETTING LONGER... THANKS... LOL!!! GREAT ART FORM... KEEP IT UP!!! LUV YA MUCH!!!

    ReplyDelete