Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Chapter 13

Of course i didnt wait to call her. I was on the phone as soon as i got home. We kicked it for a few and i went to see her the next day. She had a really nice place and i could tell immediately she was smart, funny and more important a GOD fearin woman. We had a nice dinner, talked and she walked me to the door. I called her later that night and asked if i could come back,but she said no. She had to work the next morning. I respected that, but i was disappointed nonetheless. I called her the next day and she agreed that we should see each other again, soon. So we made plans for the evening, and i was really anxious for some reason. I showed up at her house around 6pm. She was just getting dinner done. I got to meet her son, and he was a really cool kid. We hit it off from the gate. I think that kinda put her at ease as well. After we ate, we watched some t.v and she told her son it was bedtime. He said goodnight and went to bed. We went to her room and went to bed. The next morning she dropped me off out whatcoat on her way to work. She told me to call her later and of course i called. Our friendship began to grow from there. About a year prior to meeting my friend, i met a chic in the mall. We kicked it a few times but i hadnt seen her in about a year. I was walking out to Liberty court and she called me from a window. I was surprised to see her because i had tried to get in touch with her for a while, but to no avail. She said it was ok that i came up. We talked for a bit and i explained to her that i had been looking for her. She then told me she had had a baby by some guy, and she had been staying with him up north. I didnt ask to many questions and i didnt get to many anwsers. I ended up spending the night. That was kinda a come and go thing for a while. After a couple of days of my girl being gone to N.Y. for the weekend , i had to go home. I then got a job at a credit card company and there was this pet shop in the mall. I had two close friends at work. We would always take our breaks together so we could smoke some weed. One day we walked into the pet shop and there was the cutest puppy i had ever seen. He was a lhaso apso and he was 8 weeks old. When my girl came to pick me up from work i already had a plan. I figured there was no way she was gonna look at him and say no. Just like i planned, she couldnt resist. Until she looked at his price tag.!!! At first she said hell no. But right on cue he started whinning, and giving her the puppy dog eyes. She made me promise to give her half the money back on payday. I agreed, and we took him home. We dicided to name him Trey....TO B CONTINUED...Until next time peace and Love..

No comments:

Post a Comment