Thursday, May 27, 2010

Chapter 12

It was on. Then i hear bang,bang,bang..Lights out ,party over. Everybody scattered like roaches at 3am.. The crew and I jumped in about three different cars and we were out. We rode out to the bricks to see Our Dude. He hooked my man T up with this big ass tech. We then headed to camden, where we heard "That Dude" from the other side lived. My man T was about to wet the crib up but i turned around and there was a cop coming towards us. I hollered to my man to put that thing away. He tucked it, and we started walking back to the cars. It did'nt look like anybody was there anyway. Some young dude that rode with somebody didnt have a shirt on, so the cop stopped. He asked our names, where we were going , and where we were headed. The first person said we were looking for our friends party, so everyone followed suit. He let us walk. I guess he figured he couldnt catch us all. On our way back in town, somebody said that there was a guy that we knew that was with the other side. So we decided to pay him a little visit. Nobody was home. As we proceed to get back in the car all you hear is bang,bang, bang. My man T done lit the side of this crib up. Everybody jumped in their rides and we were out. We sat out whatcoat, on the steps of 950 until about 3 or 4 am. Everybody went their seperate ways. The next day i went to the sale to get some cd's and there was this brown-skin lady walking on the other side. I couldnt really see what she looked like so i went over and got behind her. I could see she was short, and had a cute shape. I could also see rings on her finger. Yeah that finger. At first i started to go the other way but i walked up behind her and said hello. She turned around and to my pleasant surprise she was really cute. She had the most beautiful smile. I asked her name and she told me. I asked if could call her, so she gave me her number. I gave her my number and we talked for a minute. I said goodbye and she smiled and went her way. I ended up calling her later that day and she invited me to dinner a couple of nights later........TO B CONTINUED...Until next time...Peace n Love..

1 comment:

  1. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NOVEL... YOU ARE AN AWESOME MAN AND PERSON... THANKS FOR BEING MY FRIEND THROUGH ALL OF OUR TRIALS... THIS IS GETTING GOODERER AND GOODERER (PRONOUNCED:GOOD ER.ER)LOL!!! KEEP IT COMING... YOU ARE COMPILING AN AMAZING PIECE OF ART,FRED! IT IS MY PRAYER THAT GOD WILL CONTINUE TO GIVE YOU THE PEACE THAT SURPASSES ALL UNDERSTANDING, I LOVE YOU, FRED LOVE JR., MY FRIEND AND LIFE LONG PAL

    ReplyDelete