Saturday, May 22, 2010

Chapter 10

She saw me and immediately came over to where me and my man were standing. The first thing she says to me is " im sorry". She started explaining how that dude that snatched her up was her ex, and how he was nuts. I tried to act hard and completely ignored her. She kept trying to talk to me but the more she talked, the more i tuned her out. Then she said "come home with me". Now she had my attention..So we walked outside and talked for a few, and then i went inside to say peace to my dog. We left in her car and headed south. I didnt know her very well so i had no idea where we were headed. So i began to ask questions. I still remembered what my boy told me about her crazy ass ex. She said he didnt have keys to her crib and that i had nothing to worry about. I wasnt really worried but i did want to know where i was gonna b at for the night. We ended up at her crib about 45 minutes later and i was kinda impressed. I mean it wasnt her crib, but rather how she lived. She had a leather sectional, big screen t.v, giant aquarium, the works. But what impressed me more than anything was that her crib was spotless. Im talking white glove clean. We walked into her bedroom and she wanted to shower, so we did. We got comfortable and started talking about life. This chic was really cool. But what i liked more than anything was that she was smart. After staying up most of the night, we slept until about noon, and i woke up fresh as could be. We got dressed and i left in her car. It was a rental so i was just dropping it off for her. I got home later that afternoon and hung out at home for a little while. All the while thinking about the chic from last night. She was all in my head. I had to get myself together. So i called my homie and he came to pick me up. We went on the New street to hustle for a couple hours. After two or three hours on the block we went to the mall to get something to wear for the night. We got what we wanted and he dropped me off to get dressed. He picked up about an hour later and we were out. Off to the New square club. We were standing by the bar kickin it with a couple of friends and the door opened. There she was. I usually would have been a little turned off by seeing a woman this soon after spending the night before with her. But this time it was different. I went right over to her and we started talking. She was glad to see me too, so we left after a few minutes. We wnet to her house,but this time there was another car in her driveway. She said her brother was there and she wanted me to meet him. We went in and there was one guy at the stove, cooking coke, and another dude sitting at the table. She introduced me to her brother and the other dude. They were cool, and we started talking business. We decided to go in business together. Since what he was paying for his i could get cheaper and still make some dough. I kicked with them for a couple months and shit got a little hot on there end so we chilled. I went back to K.j and the boys out to "the Bricks". I got some work and proceeded to the block. I was on "the strip" and started gettin it.I went in the club, got a drink, and chilled for a minute. I was outside for about 5 minutes and this white truck pulled up. There was a white guy, and a white chic inside. Everybody that was hustling ran up to the truck. So my first thought was that they must be cool. Everybody must know them. I walked up to the truck and showed them some big pieces. The white chic said i want yours. I handed her the 20 piece of rock and she gave me $20. They drove off, and i started walking back towards the corner. As soon as i got to the corner there was a blue monte carlo coming to a stop but the doors were already open. It was the jump-out boys. Five Oh! I took off running. I threw the bottle of pieces i had on me. Then i stopped running, and this basterd threw me face first on the ground. They handcuffed me and put me in the back of a police car. I began to act hard. Talking shit to the cops, because i had already got rid of it. Or so i thought. The detective that threw me on the ground tapped on the window and there it was. The same bottle i thought i got rid of......TO B CONTINUED...Until next time...Peace n Love..

No comments:

Post a Comment