Thursday, May 13, 2010

Chapter 3

Well needless to say I havent been right since!! That first shot was like going to another planet. lol. I didnt know what to expect but i got the shock of my life.After that fateful night i was on a mission.. So i spent the next few years "chasing the dragon".lol. Then i entered high school..OMG this was an entirely different animal. On the first day of school,freshman year i was sitting in room 318 and Mrs. Quillen (my homeroom teacher) was standing behind her desk, looking like an ostrich..lol. She asked a question and i heard a voice behind me. An unfamiliar voice but it was the voice of a female. Without turning around i tried to imagine what she would look like. And then i turned around. Sitting there was a beautiful, tall, light-skinned girl. I asked her name and she told me she was Gwen and that she was from California. I was in love under new management..lol. I was so open it didnt make any sense. So, to make a long story short, we started kicking it and she immediately had my heart. Her parents were so strict that she couldnt talk to boys. So we had a mutual friend who would call me, then call her on 3-way. At this point, i would do anything to talk to her. One day, during midterm exams, we got out of school and went to her house. Her parents were at work. We went to her room and layed across her bed.. I asked her if she was.......TO B CONTINUED.....Peace n Love.. Until tomorrow....

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!!Thanks for not telling any major details,even though the way you left it hanging you could get a pretty good picture of what went on. lol.Some of my friends have read your blog and said you are a good writer. Keep it up and I hope God brings you many more blessings. My husbnd asked me if you were my first. Lmao

    ReplyDelete