Friday, May 21, 2010

Chapter9

Well we buried dad the next week, and i was glad to see that my dad had alot of friends , and people that cared about him in one way or the other. It was really rough for me for a little while. I had never really imagined life without my dad. GOD has a way of making sure we are able to accept the deaths of our loved ones. So now what? I knew that my mom, and my brother and sisters needed me. So i ran to the streets. Instead of being a good son, and a big brother, i ran. I stayed in the streets so i wouldnt have to face them. On Monday , the Old square club,Tuesday hustle day, Wednesday, Old square club, Thursday the Elks, Friday, The grill, Saturday, The Gun n Rod, Sunday New square club. In that order. Im hanging real tough with this dude that i was cool with. Every night, im going to one chics house, and he's going to one. This dude allegedly had like 22 kids or something. But i didnt judge him. He was my dog. One night i met this older chic ( like 12 years older) and she had a lot going for herself. So i did what was almost second nature. I took full advantage. I was living pretty cool for a smooth minute , but she soon saw thru me. So i kept it moving. I still would go HOLLA at her every now and then, but no longer on anything serious. Then i was at the old square club one night and i met this fly ass chic She had her name in her earrings, so i used that as a way to holla at her. She was feeling me anyway so everything was good. Until this dude came in the club and grabbed her up and drug her out the door. It happened so fast that they were out the door before i had time to react. I was about to go outside, but my man grabbed and told me not to mess with dude. Apparently he was known for shooting people. So i kept it moving and all n all it was a smooth night. The next night was Griil night so of course me and my boy were in the building. All of a sudden there she was. The same chic that got snatched from me the night before...........TO B CONTINUED...Until next time...Peace n Love..

No comments:

Post a Comment