Sunday, May 23, 2010

Chapter 11

They took me to police station and fingerprinted me and took my mug shots. Then they took me to the magistrate court. The judge set my bail, and they took me to Smyrna prison. I had been here before, so it really wasnt a big deal. The difference this time was that i didnt know how long i was gonna be there. I went to court a couple of weeks later and I took a plea to six months in jail  and six months of work release. I did another couple of weeks in jail and due to over crowding i was sent to work release. The chic that i used to get high with started coming to pick me up for my home passes. I had a couple of months left and then i went on pass and never went back. I was on escape for about 2 months before i got tired of running and killing myself so i turned myself in. I was locked up for 2 months and then i was free again. I chilled for a few weeks and then right back to the same ol shyt. On the block once again. I was sitting out whatcoat on the steps of 930 and a white chevette pulls up. The drivers side door opens and out jumps one of my best friends of life, R. He started telling me how he was awol from the military and his wife was about to give birth. They were staying at a cheap hotel and he had a limited amount of money and needed to come up. I assured him that i would look out for him. We went out to mifflin meadows to see this dude i knew was getting it. I talked business with him for a few and he looked out. We left and went on New street. I broke the work down for him and showed him what was what. We stayed out til 2 or 3 in the morning and went our seperate ways. I didnt go on the block for about 8 days and went in town. I asked some dude if he had seen my dogs. He said they were at my man R's house. This was a little surprising since he was just in a hotel less than 2 weeks ago. I knocked on the door and one of my dogs opened the door. He welcomed me in and led me to the kitchen. My boy R was standing there cooking some coke up. I was kinda impressed because he had learned really quick. He started telling me how he had this connect in New York and he gave me a couple hundred dollars and an ounce of coke. It was on and poppin. We formed a squad that consisted of only R, myself and three of his cousins. We decided to try to take the block over. After a couple of weeks out there we began to notice that there was a few dudes that didnt want to respect the game, so we started beefin with these dudes. They were from D.C so we didnt want them on our block anyway. One night we were all out on the block and they were across the street. My boy A got a little uneasy about one of them looking over at us. So we did what was natural. We walked across the street and my boy A, asked if dude had a problem. This guy tried to front like he had some heart, so my boy stole the shit out of him.......TO B CONTINUED..Until next time...Peace n Love

No comments:

Post a Comment