Thursday, May 13, 2010

Chapter 4

scared and she said no. We ended up sitting in her living room looking at her New Edition posters.. After going out for a couple of months, we broke up and she started seeing someone else..I was heartbroken to say the least. But like always i recovered.. At the end of my freshman year, i met a white girl that i thought was cool, only to get in some trouble. After that, i stayed clear of white girls for a long time. In my sophmore year i met another girl. Her name was Leticia. She was really cool and i really cared about her. After kicking it with her for almost a year, she disappeared. I have not seen her since. I eventually quit school and took to the streets. I started hustling with Rico and Troy. After bullshitting for a couple of years i decided to step my game up. So i went to see a member of the "Lynch Mob". Of course they put me on, and it was on and popping.....To b CONTINUED...

1 comment:

  1. Like I said on FB...you need to put this down in a manuscript--I like that I can't wait to read the next chapter. Your story is so interesting!! Ready for chapter 5!! :)

    ReplyDelete