Monday, May 10, 2010

This is who i am..

Well let me start by saying that i am 37 years old and i am just now finding out who i really am. And to think all this time i thought that if anyone knew themselves, it was me..I am almost embarassed to say this. I didnt know myself.. When i was doing ok in life, and even when i was at my lowest point , i thought i knew me.I am the oldest of four(with my mom n dad), and i have two sisters and a brother. My sisters are Leslee and Amy. My brother is Darrick..We have a half brother and a half sister( Darlene and Derrick). Poppa was a rolling stone i guess!!lol..We were born in Milford but our house caught fire and we lost everything in 77..So we moved to Louisiana for a few months and then back to Delaware with our grandparents for a few months. Then we moved to Dover in 79. This is the beginning of the Whatcoat era...From 1st grade to 4th grade life was cool.. I had friends,fun and both of my parents..Then i went to the 5th grade and life changed abruptly.......TO B CONTINUED......PEACE N LOVE..UNTIL TOMORROW...GOD WILLING..

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Fred...never feel embarrassed about not knowing yourself. Realization of self comes with growth, age is never an issue. You are growing as a man, as an individual, and must focus on the positivity that comes with exploring what makes you "you". Looking forward to the next post.

    ReplyDelete