Saturday, May 15, 2010

chapter 6

That was on Thursday. By Friday she called me and asked me to come spend the weekend with her. Of course i obliged!! We just chilled all weekend and i went home on Sunday. We kept in touch, and began a cool friendship. There was only one problem...She was married.. Her husband was in the military and they were kinda going thru something. So at that point i felt like i was just filling in until they got things worked out. Then just as soon as she entered my life, without warning she was gone. I was devastated.. After trying to contact her for a few months, i finally gave up and eventually got back on my grind. I hustled, played the field, and partied for a while, and then out of the blue i get this phone call. It was HER!!! I hung up on her twice, but she called back a third time and i decided to stop frontin and talk to her. She told me she had gotten pregnant (by me) and had to leave to go back to her husband. He apparently had been having an affair of his own, so he convinced her to come back to him and promised he would leave the other woman. So she did what she felt she had to do and went back to him.......TO B CONTINUED...Until next time...Peace n Love..

No comments:

Post a Comment