Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Chapter 2

Hello to all who have joined me on this ride...I hope to keep u interested and i hope u learn and grow with me.. Well in the last post i was just giving an intro, and as i continue i will be opening up more n more..So keep reading...In 78 we moved to Whatcoat apartments in Dover. The first friend i met was Corey Washington..The next day i met Tommy..We were almost inseperable..We would do what little boys do; play all sports,talk about girls etc...One day we were playing dirtbomb fight and Tommy got hit in the head. we walked him home and his mom was very upset.. Two days went by and Corey and i went to go check on Tommy. We knocked and knocked but to no avail.. We later found out that Tommy had moved overseas. His dad was in the military and they went to Japan. We never saw him again..There was also Trina and Richard Bowden. Even though i was only about 6 or 7 i had a major crush on Trina..And Richard had a crush on my sister(Amy) so we did what kids do. We chased and chased..lol... So for the next1or 2 years it was us, Trina,Richard, and Corey..Then in the summer of 81 Aven and Charlie moved out to The Coat..Then in the summer of 82 life changed as we knew it.. First there was Willie,Tiff, The,Kim. I think Sandy came a year or two later. Now Whatcoat was the only place on the planet i wanted to be..After a couple of years of all of us growing together, on our way to our teen years..In 1984 my life took another unexpected turn.. My babysitter took my virginity.....To B CONTINUED...Until next time peace n love to all..

2 comments:

  1. Oh my...my friend, this is reading like a book!!! You better not keep me hanging too long...I'm ready for chapter three already!! My Whatcoat experience did not last long, but it seems I missed out on some thangs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm not going to be part of this story am I?

    ReplyDelete