Friday, May 14, 2010

Chapter 5

I hooked up with K.J out to the "bricks",A.K.A. Capitol Green..He kept lying to me so i went over his head and got with his brother B..This was my dog..He hit me off with a couple of onions(ounces) and I was in the game..That didnt last to long cuz within a month i was locked up.I quickly found out that there is not much loyalty in the game..While doing a couple of months in the joint, I thought i had developed a plan that would make me a better hustler. Boy was i wrong. Needless to say i was locked back up a couple of months later.Once i was back on the streets i chilled for a short minute. Then i met a woman, whom I thought was pretty cool. We kicked it for a little while, but i soon found out that she was getting high off the same stuff i was used to selling to people. My first thought was to leave her alone, but i didnt. And in a very short time i was getting high with her. After battling that kind of addiction for a few months, i got locked up again. I was locked up for about 90 days and i count that time as a blessing. When i got out, i got a job thru a temp agency. There i ran into an old friend from high school. During our lunch break she introduced me to one of her friends and i was open. We kicked it off and on (more like had sex) for a couple of years. Then one night i went to the Elks, and as i got to the bottom of the stairs i saw 2 women. One was tall,and light-skinned,and the other one was thick and brown-skinned. I really wasnt into light-skinned girls so i was only focused on the brown-skinned one. We danced to the "Water Dance" and it was on from there. .....TO B CONTINUED.......uNTIL NEXT TIME....PEACE N LOVE...

No comments:

Post a Comment