Monday, September 20, 2010

Chapter 26

Im really hurt right now. My mom-mom and i were very close. I go to check on my pop-pop, and my aunt. After a brief stop i head to my mom's house. Everyone is pretty sad. I'm no good with mourning so i stay for a few then i'm out. I get a call from one of my boys and we agree, it's time for a meeting. One of our main dudes is on lock and shyt doesnt look good for him. We meet at the spot and after a long discussion about what was going on within the circle, everyone heads in their own direction. I go to see one of my friends, whom i haven't seen in a while. She is cooking dinner and invites me to stay. I smell some ribs, so of course i accept. After we finish eating, i help her with the dishes,and off to the bedroom we go. That was a good night. I get up the next morning, shower, and bounce. She knows i'll be back in a few weeks. It's just one of those relationships. I drive thru the block just to check things out, and as i turn onto New St., an unmarked car pulls up behind me. I don't panic though. I just keep it smooth. He puts his lights on and now i have a decision to make. I'm a little dirty but i'm not going to let him search my car, so either i have to take off, or take a chance on trying to talk my way out of a search. He walks up to my window, and asks me for my paperwork. I give him my shyt and he tells me to sit tight. After about five minutes, he comes back and hands me my papers. I ask him why he pulled me over and he just says, i look like someone who escaped from work release. I know that's some BS but he tells me to have   a nice day, so i ease away from the curb. I make up my mind that i was not coming up there for the day. I decide to go out of town for the day. I call one of my homies and asked her if she wanted to take a ride. She was first of all , glad to hear from me, since it had been a while. She had heard about my man getting knocked, and about my grandmother passing and was concerned for me. When i walk into her living room the t.v. is on and it's on the channel 6 news. There is this white bronco driving down the road and the cops are in hot pursuit. We watch that for a minute and then we were out. I asked her where she wanted to go. She thought i had a plan, but i told her it was one of those spur of the moment kinda trips. After a short debate we decided on D.C. ...TO B CONTINUED....Until next time...Peace n Love

No comments:

Post a Comment