Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Chapter 27

We hit the Bay bridge and on to the nations capitol in no time. Once we found a hotel, we got settled, took showers, and got dressed for dinner. She knew of this nice soul food restaurant in nw DC, so we headed over there. I had a couple of drinks over dinner, and she had to drive back to the hotel. After a little rest, and a blunt i was back to normal. My homie wanted to go out and knew about a hot ass club so we went to get it in. The club was like that. As soon as we walked thru the door, there was some of the hottest chicks i've ever seen. I'm sure she noticed my wandering eye, but she didnt trip. I think i saw her checkin out some dudes anyway. Besides we are only friends anyway. So it's all good. The dj was on fire, and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. Then out of nowhere, bang,bang,bang. That was it. Party over. The crowd started a stampede towards the entrance. I grabbed my girl by the hand and pulled her out the side door of the vip section. We ran to the car, and once we were strapped in i took off. We stopped at this diner, and grabbed some breakfast. After we ate, we went back to the room and fell asleep. The next morning, we got up early and bounced. When we got back to Dover, i dropped her off and went home. One of my dudes had been calling me for two days, so i went to check on him. I knocked on the door and when the door swung open i was really surprised to see the person standing there....TO B CONTINUED...Until next time...Peace n Love

No comments:

Post a Comment