Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Chapter 17

After we argued until the wee hours of the morning, i finally went to sleep. The next morning i woke up on a mission. I got up, took a shower, got dressed and bounced. I stopped and had a bite to eat, and headed for the block. Usually me and my boy meet up around 8am, but you know what they say," the early bird gets the worm". So i was trappin hard. We always park our cars a few blocks away so the cops dont know what we are driving. After being on New for a couple of hours, i saw my man coming up the block. We talked for a minute and then i began to tell him about the night before. He started clowning about dude knockin my girl off. Of course i wasnt trying to hear that. We decided to go play some pool, just to get off the block for a while. Once we finished shooting pool, we met up at his moms for lunch. I told him i would meet him back on the block around dark. I went home and she wasnt home. So i walked Trey, took a shower, and got dressed again. I left her a note to call me and once again i was out. I called my man and told him i was on my way in town. He didnt want to drive so he asked me to pick him up. I went and scooped him up and we headed for the block. We were on the block for a couple of hours and then i noticed an unmarked police car coming down the block. As the car approached us i could see the doors begin to open. I hootie-hooed my boy and we took off in opposite directions. While i was running, i looked back and could see one of them about 40 yards behind me. I knew i had him beat. I ran to a local crack house, and since i hadnt tossed my pack, i had rent money. After about an hour i called my man to make sure he was good. He was cool, and waiting for me to grab him up. I went picked him up, and we went out whatcoat. We changed clothes and went back in town. It was the night to go to the Elks,so we met up there later. As the club was letting out, we were parking lot pimpin until i spotted the same cop car from earlier coming up the street. I wanted no parts of them so i got in the car and pulled off. We hung out whatcoat for a while and i went home. The next morning my boy called to ask me if i wanted to "take the ride". I said hell yeah. He said he would pick me up in 30 minutes. I hung up and my phone rang again. It was this chic i was really cool with, and she said she had something for me. I told her to come over. I told myself that whoever got there first, i was going to go with them. Well my boy got there first and my heart told me to get out of the car,but my mind told me to go with him. The next thing i know we are in NYC......TO B CONTINUED...Until next time...Peace n Love..

No comments:

Post a Comment