Thursday, July 15, 2010

Chapter 18

We had this dude drive us up there, so the three of us got out and proceeded to walk up 142nd St. As we enter this bodega this hispanic guy comes up to us and offers us some good ass weed. My man tells him no thanks and we move on. We go to the back and enter this booth. My boy picks up a phone and calls his wife and chats with her for a minute. Then this guy, who looks like he's about 70 comes up to us. He hands my man a brick wrapped in duct tape. My man hands him the brown bag with the money in it, and we are out. While walking back to the car, we spot two cops coming towards us. We act cool and they walk right by us. Once we get back to the car, we buckle up and were off. While we were at the spot we copped two bags of some of that good ass weed. Before we left DE the plan was to take the long way back. We were supposed to come thru philly. But as we near the bridge my boy tells the driver to get on the turnpike. I immediately questioned his decision, but he said his instincs told him were good. We rolled the blunt when we got to exit 18 and toss the roach out of the window. When we got to exit 14 we see three black guys pulled over. The cops had them sitting on the ground in front of the car. When we get to exit 7a i notice a cop behind us. He puts his lights on and pull us over. My boy throws the coke in the drivers lap and tells him to hold it. The driver panics and stuffs it under his gear shift. Once the cop gets us out of the car, he asks my boy for permission to search the car. My man says i dont care it's not my car. The cop proceeds to search the car. It only takes him about 30 seconds to find the stash. Another cop pulls up and puts the driver in his car. The cop that pulled us over puts me and my man in his car. While were driving to the station he tells us that as long as the driver cops to it, then he will let us go. Of course the driver said it wasnt his. So we all went to Burlington county jail. ...TO B CONTINUED...Until next time...Peace n Love...

No comments:

Post a Comment