Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Chapter 22

After all the love , one of my homies passed me a thick ass Dutch. I immediately took a couple of drags and began to choke my lungs out. Within a few minutes i was able to catch my breath and dry my eyes. Once i gained my composure i got a beer and it was on like Whatcoat always was. We sat out there until the wee hours of the morning gettin it in. When it was time to call it a night, i staggered to 950 and crashed on the couch. The next morning i woke up with the worst hangover imaginable. I made a cup of coffee, and went outside to smoke. After i finished with my wake n bake, i went back upstairs, took a shower, and got dressed. I headed out to LBC to see what was poppin. There wasnt much going on , so i left and headed to the block. I posted up in front of K apartments and began to get that dough. Once 5.0 started rollin, i rolled. I got a call from my man to meet him at the spot. After a couple of games of pool, we bounced. We planned to meet at the club later. As i drove out of the parking lot, i got an overwhelming feeling that i should go and talk to my soon to be ex. I called and asked what she was doing. She said not much and that she wanted to see me. I shot straight over there. Once inside she took my hand and led me towards the bedroom. I thought she wanted to get a little freaky, but when she closed the door, and turned around i could see that she had tears in her eyes. I asked what was wrong, and she asked me who else i was seeing. This took me by surprise because i was still thinking she was liking my enemy. I asked her who she was seeing, and she said she wasn't seeing anyone. We argued about this for what seemed like all night. After i couldn't take it anymore, i was out. I went back to the block and got my grind on for a while , and then i headed to the crib to get ready for the club. On my way to the club i stopped at the liquor store and got a bottle. I pull up in front of the club, and it was packed as usual.There were cars ridin up and down the street trying to find a place to park. I always would park around the corner so i parked and hopped out. Lookin fresh to deaf, i proceeded towards the club. I walk in and pay my 5 bucks i walk down the steps. When i get to the bottom of the steps i check out the scenery. There are a lot of potentials in the building. I walk over to the bar and i see my man G standing there with this other cat who just started hangin around the squad. I didn't trust him from that very moment. G says to me " now i guess your boy needs your help." I ask what he's talking about. He says " they just got your boy." TO BE CONTINUED...Until next time...Peace n Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment