Friday, July 16, 2010

Chapter 19

We were booked and processed by 7pm. As we entered the county jail, i wondered if this jail was like Smyrna or Georgetown. To my surprise it was nothing like home joints at all. But for the better. It was some cool ass brothers , but like everywhere else, there were some niggas too. I was on the bottom floor in cell 11. My man was upstairs in cell 24. We had a brief chance to rap and then it was count time. We had to go tomour cells for the night. My cellie was this dude from Mt. holly. He was around my age and pretty cool. We got cool instantly. He schooled me to how things went down in there. The next morning my boy and i had some free time to come up with our plan to get out. He called his wife and she was on her to get him. He assured me that i would be out the next day. Well i ended up staying for three weeks. My mom and my cousin came to pick me up. I walked in the door on Christmas morning and was happier than i had been in while. I finally got to see what kind of partner i was dealing with. I had already decided to go see him later. My two closest female friends were these two sisters who lived out to the hood.(whatcoat). I immediately called and woke them up. They were glad to hear from me, and they were going to cook Christmas dinner. We chilled and smoked some good, ate, got full and i fell asleep. My boy, who was kickin it with one of the sisters, was there and he kept waking me up. We had a good time, but something had been bothering me for the last couple of hours. I needed to go see my man. ...TO B CONTINUED...Until next time...Peace n Love

No comments:

Post a Comment