Saturday, July 31, 2010

Chapter 23

He says that they were on New St. and the boys rolled up and jumped out on my man. He had a couple of grams of raw on him, and they found it. They also had him for a delivery. He already had three pending charges that he was out on bail for, so things didn't look good. His bail was set at $100,000 which meant he needed $10,000 cash to get out. I had a couple of thousand to contribute and a couple of members of the squad had most of the rest, but he wanted a lawyer instead of making bail. At that point he figured if he was gonna get some time, he might as well stay in and get time served. He was also banking on a lawyer getting him off, so he sat in DCC. I was kind of worried that they might of tried to pin a delivery on me, so i left town for a couple of days. I came back a week later, and the block was not the same. It almost looked like a ghost town. Except for the usual crackheads walking up and down the block looking for a hit, the only thing out there were the cops. I didnt stay up there long. After going out to Whatcoat for a while, i headed to the crib. When i got there i was greeted at the door by my girl. At this point we werent together but i still felt like this was still home. Boy was i wrong. She opens the door and comes out into the hallway. She closed the door behind her, but i could hear male voices. I know she had since gotten rid of her roommate, and i didnt recognize these voices. We at in the hall for a few and then i got tired so i wanted to go. My jealousy got the best of me though. I stood like i was about to leave, but instead i walked straight in the door. One of her friends was sitting on the couch talking to this African dude. I walked into her bedroom and there is this guy laying across her bed. I immediately woke his ass up and he was scared to death. He immediately began to plead with me. I wasnt trying to hear that shit. I wanted to know who the hell he was. She came running in the room and i'm standing there with a 45 to his head. I started to curse her out but i thought that was a waste of breath. I made the friend leave too. Then she goes on and on about me not having the right to put her friends out. I turned and spit in her face and walked out the door. By the time i got outside the cops were rolling around the corner...TO B CONTINUED...Until next time...Peace n Love

No comments:

Post a Comment