Saturday, July 24, 2010

Chapter 21

I leave the girls crib and head to the new crib. I get to the door and i could hear some male voices. I hadn't gotten a key yet so i knock on the door. The door swings open and this dude i recognize is standing there. He says whats up like he has known me forever. He looks really familiar, but i cant place his face. He leads me into the living room and there are two other guys playing Madden on MY xbox. They both stand up, introduce themselves and give me some dap. One of them asks me if i want next. I say yeah and grab a beer from the fridge. The roommate tells me that my girl is at work but should be home soon. He says she is really excited to see me, so she's getting off early. I blow one of the dudes out in madden and they leave. The roommate says he's going over his girls house and he bounces. After they leave, i take a shower and lay back across the bed. About a half hour later i hear someone coming in. My girl comes in the room and sees me laying there. She smiles and says hello. I stand and grab her. We hug and kiss for what seemed like forever. She tells me how happy she is that i am home. She begins to cry, and i ask her whats wrong. I can tell that those are not tears of joy. Something is bothering her. I ask is she wants to talk about it. She begins to tell me exactly what i don't want to hear. She has been kinda talking to someone. I ask who it is. At first i'm not sure if i really want to know. But i ask anyway. Is it someone i know? She says yes. Now my heart is beating a million miles per hour. I'm ready to flip. I ask for the fifth or sixth time, who is he. She finally tells me it's the dude that i have the beef with. The dude who snuck me on New st. Now i am really pissed, but i'm more hurt than mad. Because she knows i dont like this dude. I grab my stuff and bounce. Now it was on. It was a war now. I call my boy and tell him i need some heat. He tells me to meet him at his crib. I get there a few minutes later and he pulls up behind me. We go in and go down to the basement. He pulls out a couple of pieces and hands me two 40 cals. Before i walk out the door, he asks me to look him in the eye. He asks me if im sure this is the way i want to handle this. I say im sure, but in my heart im really not sure. I begin to think of my mom, my kids, my life. He puts his hands out and i hand him the guns back. After he puts them back,we go in the living room and sit. His wife comes out and brings us a beer. He and i sit and talk for a while. I leave a little later and go out to Whatcoat. Everybody is out on the steps of 930. As i pull up, i realize that no one knows im out yet. I park and get out. Everyone starts to yell out my name and i get a huge Whatcoat welcome home..TO B CONTINUED...Until next time...Peace n Love...

No comments:

Post a Comment